Friday, March 27, 2009

Laughter - Disclosure Opportunity

OK - I want to use this forum to clear my conscience and provide a little disclosure. On average, 3 to 4 times a week I will go into the bathroom after the kids (MacDaddy and Lil' Lefty) have obviously taken a bath/shower and tell them "Hurry Up!! It's time to take a bath"... They giggle and laugh, and complain that I know they have already taken a bath... I play dumb and keep telling them they need to "take a bath". For now, it is guaranteed laughter... probably at my expense... laughter is laughter at any cost... and MacDaddy usually laughs the loudest as I assume because he is the youngest... now for the disclosure... I know that they have already taken a bath and only do the same routine because it is an easy way for us to laugh together...


*Pictures from 2005

No comments: