Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Great Way to Spend an Evening

The Major League Baseball regular season has come and gone without us attending one single game. I can not recall watching many games on TV. Most of the season came from Sports Centre (Canadian spelling) highlights and internet articles/stats. I guess this is the result of busy kids, a compromise I gladly embrace. Last night, however, we had a break in the kid's activities and were able to watch the one-game playoff for the AL Central championship. MacDaddy, laying on the couch, and I watched two hours of the game and enjoyed every minute. We were rooting for the Detroit Tigers. They lost in the bottom of the 12th inning after MacDddy had gone to sleep. I will have to let him know this morning when he wakes up. Lil Lefty watched a little. A-Mac tended to her homework. She has early volleyball this morning.

No comments: