Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MacDaddy and MacMom Head to Baseball Tournament in St. Thomas

The biggest challenge for me, with three kids that all play baseball/softball is that I do not get a chance to watch every game because they overlap. Baseball is a great game to hear on the radio. Our kid's games are not on the radio, or TV, yet. So we have had to improvise with text messages and digital pictures.






All through the weekend I received text messages from MacMom about MacDaddy hitting success. I recall only one text where hit popped out to shortstop. He was constantly on base. MacDaddy played shortstop, as pictured at left, left field and second base.













MacDaddy made a great running catch in the outfield to preserve a win in the semi final game.

Way to go MacDaddy!!! Two tournaments and two trophies.










Sixteen teams were in this tournament. I said 16!!! MacDaddy's Oakville A's finished first.


No comments: