Saturday, November 15, 2008

Warning !!! Retro Post - Jan 1, 2008




I was searching through notes to write our annual Christmas card. MacMom reminded me I forgot the Buffalo Sabres vs. Pittsburgh Penguins outdoor NHL hockey game that we went to on January 1, 2008.

These pictures were not backed-up prior to our last computer crash and I thought they were gone forever. Fortunately, we saved them in a Smilebox and I was able to download the originals. Yippeee!!!

I bought four "obstructed view" tickets for $10 each and could have sold them on Stubhub for $200 each prior to the game. They were "priceless" to us. #87 is Sidney "Sid the Kid" Crosby. He scored the winning goal in a shoot-ouyt. The weather was cold and the snow was falling. A great time was had by all.
MacMom met us at a hotel in Niagara Falls.


No comments: